While GT Action Center™ and GT Analytics™ have been around for years, they’ve only recently been upgraded to take full advantage of the GT eForms™ 3.0 framework.
Two clients have recently implemented GT Action Center™ to manage high-volume approvals for their new 3.0 forms. The Action Center provides a powerful tool to review and process many forms at once. Instead of having to go into each individual form to review and take action, the Action Center provides a summary view of all of the forms in an approver’s queue. From the Action Center list, the user can choose which forms to take action on, and what action to take. Each individual eForm is represented by a bar on the list (or table), with enough summary data to allow the approver to take action, whether that’s to approve, deny, recycle, hold or another action. Actions can be taken on a single form or on many forms at once, and they don’t all have to be the same action. Individual actions can be selected for each form.
The example below shows a queue of eForm timesheets awaiting approval. (Scroll down for details on GT Analytics™.)
GT Analytics™ will be making its 3.0 debut as part of a large ePAF™ implementation that will be wrapping up in January 2017. GT Analytics™ (included as part of the GT eForm Library™) provides a simple way to monitor and report upon the workflow queues associated with eForms. This powerful tool searches eForms based on criteria such as form type and status, date ranges, participants, etc. and shows summary charts and eForm details of the search results. Charts provide your managers a visual picture of your automated processes, with graphical comparisons to the broader organization. Examples of reports include:
- eForms Aging Report – Lists eForms that are pending by their age.
- eForms Error Report – Lists eForms that are currently in an error state.
- Average Cycle Time – How long a form takes to go from initiation to system entry.
- Average Response Time – How long on average the participants in the eForm process take to act on an eForm.
- Error Rate – Percentage of eForms that have been in an Error state at some point.
- Correction Rate – Percentage of eForms that have been Recycled, Resubmitted, Withdrawn or Denied. An abnormally high rate can indicate a training need.
- Form Type Distribution – Graphical display of eForm traffic in the organization or a subset thereof by Form Type.
- Aging Summary – Bar chart of the number of eForms transactions that are in process by how old they are.
GT Analytics™ and GT Action Center™ are available to new and existing GT eForms™ clients as part of the ever-expanding GT eForm Library.